Search found 2412 matches
- Tue May 14, 2019 11:45 am
- Forum: Anything else and for sale. . .
- Topic: Need input for selling price of OD18
- Replies: 9
- Views: 874
Larry, For what it's worth I sold the GV15 for $14,000. Just have to know that it's gonna take the right person to recognize quality and not name brand. Mine sat for about a month with minimal movement. Then one day a guy called me, visited the house, checked out all of the pictures, and my build th...
- Fri May 03, 2019 10:55 am
- Forum: Questions before purchasing the plans and announcements..
- Topic: New design: Tina
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16670
- Fri May 03, 2019 8:14 am
- Forum: Power Boats
- Topic: Installing a Bob's Jack Plate.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 392
Hey! I recognize that jack plate :D . Glad to see her getting used and not sitting in a box! One thing to make sure if is that the mounting holes will line up with your motor. That jackplaye was made for standard larger motor (25hp and above) and may not match the bolt pattern of the smaller motors....