Search found 5600 matches
- Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:46 pm
- Forum: Anything else and for sale. . .
- Topic: The price of building in your wife's dining room
- Replies: 7
- Views: 59
Really nice! Great way to make momma happy
- Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:08 pm
- Forum: Builder's Power Boats
- Topic: ST21 Hybrid Powered "SKINNYDIP" Noosa Australia
- Replies: 5145
- Views: 354147
It great that you able to get out and make some use of Skinny Dip
- Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:14 pm
- Forum: Cracker Larry's Corner: Boat Repair and Rebuild Support
- Topic: Aquasport 22-2 new deck and hatches
- Replies: 6
- Views: 197
This is great to see. Thanks for sharing it with us.
- Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:26 pm
- Forum: Questions before purchasing the plans and announcements..
- Topic: Garage storage
- Replies: 10
- Views: 189
I think the FS17 would be a great choice. For me I would build either the standard or the raised shear model. That is because on the warmest of days my water is cold. You do not want it splashed on you and you dang sure do not to end up in it.