Search found 485 matches
- Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:31 pm
- Forum: Builder's Power Boats
- Topic: Boat pics helicopter photos
- Replies: 11
- Views: 660
The boat pics helecopter caught up to us a few weeks ago. They got some nice shots. I'll buy one http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u500/Walkersrun57/AE5A7472-A304-4506-B7DF-40AC23D017A1_zpszrermiex.jpg http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u500/Walkersrun57/FA9C6059-AF44-445E-B73F-709BD5721148_zpsgd...
- Sat May 20, 2017 9:42 am
- Forum: EMC paints/coatings
- Topic: EMC topcoat-- min time between coats
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1019
I usually will touch an over spray area. As soon as i don't leave a finger print I shoot again. I almost always use the accelerator, it's usually around 1 hour between coats.
- Mon May 15, 2017 6:59 pm
- Forum: Builder Meets and Get Togethers
- Topic: 2017 Southeast builder's meet at River Palms Cottage OCT 13-14th
- Replies: 250
- Views: 10261
That's my back yard.
- Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:02 am
- Forum: Questions before purchasing the plans and announcements..
- Topic: Why Build when you can Buy?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1349
You guys have pretty much covered it. I'll add that building my boat is one of the most enjoyable things I've done. I decided to build because I wanted a custom boat, couldn't find wat I wanted. The joy of building it and the pride in owning it is the real payoff.