Search found 5822 matches
- Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 am
- Forum: Cracker Larry's Corner: Boat Repair and Rebuild Support
- Topic: Phantom 18 repairs/rebuild
- Replies: 10
- Views: 143
Mike, Welcome to the Forum!! The good thing is you have already made an excellent decision by joining our Builder's Forum!! You will receive support and guidance from our group of Boat Builders!! Again, sounds like a good bit of work, let's get the investigation accomplished before you start buying ...
- Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:39 am
- Forum: Questions before purchasing the plans and announcements..
- Topic: Help picking a boat for a guy in Kansas
- Replies: 13
- Views: 167
jakeismydog2, Welcome to our Builders Forum!!! I know you will get good feedback from the membership here in your search for the right build to suit your needs!!! I would advise for you to continue to review the XF20 as this is a big boat with a 8 foot beam and can fish very shallow water!! I think ...
AEDodd21, call me at the shop tomorrow to remind me and I will reach out to John, owner of the LM18, and get you a good ID and location where you can buy. Shop number is 772.742.8535. Jeff