Search found 42 matches
- Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:22 pm
- Forum: Builder's Power Boats
- Topic: A Cracker Built FS18
- Replies: 1222
- Views: 97124
Great looking skiff Larry. What brand epoxy do you use? In your opinion, would you recomend Silver Tip epoxy for a first time builder? I have read S.T. wets out easier with less air trapped.
Jim, good luck with the build. Cant wait to hear how this hull does in south bay. I love fishing that bay, FYI, I caught my first snook in the mangroves at the back of s bay last year. It should work great as long as you dont overpower it. IMO, you need to install a rubber rub rail. I think how many...
- Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:40 pm
- Forum: Builder Meets and Get Togethers
- Topic: FIRST ANNUAL TEXAS COAST BUILDERS MEET JULY 29, 30, 31ST
- Replies: 841
- Views: 62608
I will call and do that. Thanks