need help

Questions about boat repairs with our resins and fiberglass: hull patches, transoms and stringers, foam, rot etc.
gary198025
New Poster
New Poster

need help

Post by gary198025 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:41 pm

I have a 1980 skeeter wrangler 2 with a 1980 mercury 115 on it and I'm trying to build a new floor and need to replace stringers.. I totally don't know what im doing and would like to get this done asap. I bought this boat as my first bass boat from an older guy who swore I would have an awesome bass boat.. I took it out 4 times and almost sank each time.. first time was the hole plus the livewell hose came off. when I finally figured out the problem (a crack in the middle of the hull). I called him and he said it was a buy as is.. I was so mad cause I don't have a lot of money and this was my dream since I was a kid. I told him I had no time for a project boat... now I have one... now I have two kids and would really like to fix it up as cheap as possible but to make it last.....

also when I took the boat apart I took apart the control box and can't put it back together.. please help me

FitzFisher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: need help

Post by FitzFisher » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Yikes, where do we start Gary? Can you post pictures of the boat and the cracks?
You are what you is! And I is Done!