FS14 Wolf's build

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.

narfi
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: FS14 Wolf's build

Post by narfi » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:12 pm

Looks good......
But Eric still knows you didn't sand to a glassy finish underneath.......

Capt UB
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Capt UB » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:22 am

Mom had a little scare. Saturday morning she had a pain in her chest. They kept her overnight. Everything turned out OK, she is leaving this morning. She is one tough farm girl. Three weeks this Saturday, she had a heart attack.

0617180707~2.jpg

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:58 am

Captain UB, wishing your mother the best and a speedy recovery!! Glad she is getting to go home today! Jeff

OrangeQuest

Post by OrangeQuest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:11 am

Capt UB wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:22 am
Mom had a little scare. Saturday morning she had a pain in her chest. They kept her overnight. Everything turned out OK, she is leaving this morning. She is one tough farm girl. Three weeks this Saturday, she had a heart attack.

0617180707~2.jpg
Capt. UB I went through the same thing after my open heart surgery. Quiet a few scares but only false alarms. They may give her Nitro if not already on it. They may recommend she keep them handy at all times for the next time she has chest pains. I am glad that she didn't have to spend more time in the hospital. Doctors like to run lots of tests to make sure nothing NEW is showing up. She may go through a few more of these scares before she feels some what comfortable again. I know how stressful it is for her and the family. Best wishes for you all.
OQ

Capt UB
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Capt UB » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Thank you.

She may have done too much yesterday....

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by TomW1 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:40 pm

Capt UB beaeto your mom. Yep the old folks like think they can do more than they can. Went through it with my hard headed mother. She grew up of Mennonite decent and stubborn as cnb be.

Tom
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses.

Capt UB
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Capt UB » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:17 am

OrangeQuest
"They may give her Nitro if not already on it. They may recommend she keep them handy at all times for the next time she has chest pains"
Three weeks ago, the Doctor forgot to tell her.... You are right she only needed to take the pill!

She has them now!

OrangeQuest

Post by OrangeQuest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:44 am

Capt UB wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:17 am
OrangeQuest
"They may give her Nitro if not already on it. They may recommend she keep them handy at all times for the next time she has chest pains"
Three weeks ago, the Doctor forgot to tell her.... You are right she only needed to take the pill!

She has them now!
Just make sure they are always handy.
I kept mine (don't use them any more) in a little water proof canister on my keychain. Holds about 6 or 7 of the pills and was always handy. Keep an eye on them, they have an expiration date. Mine is made of chromed brass. It is still on my keychain and it has stood up to a lot of abuse. My pills would get beat up all the time but they saved trips to the ER. Maybe on a necklace for her. Here is the hard thing for you and your sister, let her get back to being herself. The Doctor puts her on restrictions then just make sure she follows the doc's instructions.
wishing you guys the best,
OQ

Capt UB
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Capt UB » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:54 am