C12 - TL70 - Brazil

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: C12 - TL70 - Brazil

Post by Jaysen » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:29 pm

Well, I don’t think such a thing is really done. Let me see what I can find!

Jaysen wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm
I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:57 pm

I can’t find anything like what I’m suggesting. Give me a day to draw it and post. Want to be a little less “beer influenced” before I set pencil to paper. 😁
Jaysen wrote:
I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

DuEholic
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by DuEholic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:32 am

Hi Jansen,

We try to understood and we get your idea, which actually is one option we are considering.
We also receive another suggestion, which would be: Fit the sail directly on the mast (as Laser sail are ready for that), so this part will be fixed and we won't have to raise the principal, and as we are talking about a small boat, and if we need to quickly "close" the sail, we pretend to fix the boom in a way we could bringing it boom back against the mast.

Sorry for our delay to answer, we are currently in a remote place without a great connection.

Have a wonderful day and thanks again for your support:-)

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:58 pm

That’s how my sprit rig works. I think you’d be fine with a laced on sail.

Good luck!
Jaysen wrote:

DuEholic
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by DuEholic » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:56 pm

:D :D
good night Guys ! Thanks so much for the help ever! We are already almost 80% of our CatBoat .... I have questions about floating! Is any additional floating plan required? as used in Optmist? thank you very much ?

Is it easy to divert the boat if it happens?

regards !!!
thanks so much !!!