Jaysen's V12 -- 'Lil Bit' of everything fun

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Jaysen's V12 -- 'Lil Bit' of everything fun

Post by Jaysen » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:13 am

glossieblack wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:17 am
Good thinking Jaysen.
I hope so. With no Lil Bit, self sustainable crop management or "fish getting" going on, the boss lady has had just about enough of my crankiness in her space. I've become an unfocused PITA in my idle time. Hopefully I can refocus on some straight up sailing to reduce my likelihood of future singleness.

The great barrier reef kind of scares me. It seems like it would be a wonder place to dive but the risk of letting water in the boat from the bottom seems ... significant. Granted I'm one of those that is cautious until I understand things at which point I turn into a typical redneck (hold my beer and watch this) as evidenced by the current state of Lil Bit's exterior. How far off shore are we talking when you say "inside edge"?

topwater
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: Jaysen's V12 -- 'Lil Bit' of everything fun

Post by topwater » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:48 am

J 24 's are a real competitive and fun boat. Raced against a bunch of them back in the day. You will learn a lot.
Novi 23 finally launched !