Puget Sound Bateau Rendezvous (sp??!)

Bateau Builders organize and plan their meetings and get-togethers. This is grass roots at its finest, not sanctioned by E-Boat, Inc
Spokaloo
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: Puget Sound Bateau Rendezvous (sp??!)

Post by Spokaloo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Tell ya what, my boat is still in the water as we speak. Why not just come out to Spokane! Still sunny here, a little cool but the lake's vacant.

We've got room to camp nearby, when's everyone want to come?

E

das boot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by das boot » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:07 pm

I have a project in Trail B>C> fore one of my clients also I am involved with a helicopter that works out of Nelson B.C. the next time I am up there I can make the detour down your way. I was going to take my boat to Cristina lake for a week last summer but ran out of time maby next summer againit is a short detour from there. It is to bad we can not get a bunch together. My boat is getting old 5 years old now but still works well for me. I would like to meet Bondo he is building an AD-14 and doing a butiful job of it. I learned a lot from this site while my boat was under construction it was very helpfull. I made a bunch of changer baced on the Ginstar boat built in South Africa again he did a wonderfull job of his boat.Lets stat in contact as I do travel that way from time to time.

Spokaloo

Post by Spokaloo » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:34 pm

We have a little one at home, so we are around. Just let me know next time you're in the area, and we will get together. Occasionally I'm skiing up at Red, and once in a great while we go up to Ainsworth Hot Springs and stay in Nelson for a few days, so it'd be interesting if we happened to be in the same spot at the same time.

Take care

E