Post your launchings, and post-launch adventures here. Please keep the to plan/date format.
- Active Poster
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:19 pm
- Location: United States
- Location: Gramercy, Louisiana
Thank you Seaslug. I plan to try the paint and anti-skid method. I heard paint with non-skid additives is really easy to keep clean.
Completed D15, Building PH18
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:05 am
- Location: Misawa Naval Base
- * Bateau Builder - Expert *
- Posts: 3734
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 am
- Location: Kasilof, Alaska
I would think there would be lots of good wood of all sorts in Japan. For many years all the best logs out of Southeast Alaska have been going there. Good plywood might take some looking though.
Navy13, When I get a chance I'll take some pics of the rod holders and text them to you, but the boat is not at my house and I've been a little busy. Maybe tomorrow, we'll see. Hope you can find a good source for plywood. Mike
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests