Little chilly today

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: Little chilly today

Post by Fuzz » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:22 pm

cape man wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:35 pm
Was 48 at the house this morning before dawn. Made for a brisk drive into work with the top down. That stuff on your car in Kasilof just isn't right.
Your life is so tough.................do you even own more than a light jacket :doh: :P

cape man

Post by cape man » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:30 pm

Wore the leather Navy flight jacket from my deceased brother in law today. (He trained SEALS). I looked sharp, and warm.
The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before - Neil Gaiman

piperdown
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by piperdown » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:04 pm

cape man wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:30 pm
Wore the leather Navy flight jacket from my deceased brother in law today. (He trained SEALS). I looked sharp, and warm.
That'd be a bit too warm at 48 degrees......... Need more like windbreaker at that temp :D or just a sweater....
Eric (aka, piperdown)

"Give an Irishman lager for a month and he's a dead man. An Irishman's stomach is lined with copper, and the beer corrodes it. But whiskey polishes the copper and is the saving of him." --> Mark Twain

Aripeka Angler

Post by Aripeka Angler » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:38 pm

A little chilly in Chicago. Brrr! Especially when you happen to be in the wind.
Doesn't take long for a lugie to freeze. :lol:
Richard
Completed boats...XF20 "Red Alert", Aripeka Angler's Strip Canoe, FS18 “Bare Bones”, GF12
Currently building...PY12 Kayak
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. - Loren Eiseley

OrangeQuest
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by OrangeQuest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:54 pm

piperdown wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:04 pm
cape man wrote:
That'd be a bit too warm at 48 degrees......... Need more like windbreaker at that temp :D or just a sweater....
48°! ? 8O I would need a long sleeve shirt, long pants, heavy winter coat, a warm hat that covers my ears and gloves! It 's 68° in the office of the warehouse and I am freezing! I may even turn the heater on! Brrrrr!

piperdown
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by piperdown » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:05 pm

OrangeQuest wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:54 pm
piperdown wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:04 pm
cape man wrote:
48°! ? 8O I would need a long sleeve shirt, long pants, heavy winter coat, a warm hat that covers my ears and gloves! It 's 68° in the office of the warehouse and I am freezing! I may even turn the heater on! Brrrrr!
68? :doh: Heck that's shorts and tanktop weather! Might even break out the sandals at 68.
Eric (aka, piperdown)

"Give an Irishman lager for a month and he's a dead man. An Irishman's stomach is lined with copper, and the beer corrodes it. But whiskey polishes the copper and is the saving of him." --> Mark Twain