LED flood light?

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
bernd1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

LED flood light?

Post by bernd1 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:39 am

Hello,

I want to install on the top of my GF16 center console a a LED flood light with a selectable spot beam and wide angle beam. The light should also be removeable from a base to use it as a hand light.

The distance of the beam should be 100m or more.
Could somebody recommend me a light?
On the internet you can thousands......technical data is one side..but the suitabillity the other.
I trust more people which have some experience with it.

BTW....if it is cheap too...it is the right one :D :roll:

Thanks
Bernd

Bowmovement
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: LED flood light?

Post by Bowmovement » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:13 am

Heres a link to some LED lights. Not sure if they have what you are looking for but take a look around. Nice LED lights used to be pretty expensive. I was looking at a light bar for my Jeep a few years back that was $1000. It appears they have come down a little.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/marine-lights/
http://marine.rigidindustries.com/

Matt
"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

bernd1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: LED flood light?

Post by bernd1 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:13 am

Thanks