XF20 - XXXF20 build is going up for sale

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: XF20 - XXXF20 build is going up for sale

Post by Fuzz » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:38 pm

jorgepease wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:53 pm
The women are cute and I am single, the food is supposed to be the healthiest in the world, might be a little colder than I am used to but I will be fine I think :D

Stay warm everyone!
Be very careful with the gals! The ones in that general part of the world have the market cornered when it comes to stubborn. :help:

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by TomW1 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:12 am

Jorge good luck on your move and best wishes. Keep us informed of what your doing. There are builders over there that have posted on here so look forward to seeing you building a boat once you get there. :D Enjoy your new life! There are islands offshore for cruising and fishing so enjoy.

Tom
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

jorgepease
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by jorgepease » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:31 pm

Be very careful with the gals! The ones in that general part of the world have the market cornered when it comes to stubborn. :help:
More stubborn than the donkey I am going to get!?? lol

Thanks Tom!

Okay the buyer opted out so I think I misrepresented the boat. It needs paint touchups, the grey lines forming the kiwigrip pattern are primer, they can either be left grey or painted, and I need to install the rub rail. The wood on the console and casting deck need sanding and recoated and then it will probably be selling for more than 15K. It's not a turnkey buy.

As far as build quality and performance, this boat is on the money. Very strong, comfortable and doesn't raise a mud cloud when cruising through 4" deep water! I won't be showing it again till the end of March after my renters leave, at that point I will be down in the keys on the weekends so anyone wants to come fishing, just holler :D