Motor and parts for sale cheap

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
JohnR
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Motor and parts for sale cheap

Post by JohnR » Wed May 29, 2019 2:31 pm

Hey guys, I hope this finds you all well. I have a 1978 Evinrude 150 for sale. It was removed from a 1996 bass boat that I have parted out, too destroyed to repair. The owner started to install it a few years ago but gave up when he didn't know how to hook up dual steering cables. Pushed boat in bushes and went to jail. The cowl has a small repairable dent if you can do entry level glass, I soaked the block and turned it over and it has 80 plus psi on all cylinders. The engine is pretty clean. I do have pics for anyone that contacts me about this engine. It does have a VRO but it has been bypassed. I do not know the fuel mixing then last user used. The carbs look to be all there and in good shape. The foot looks like it was replaced an it s not leaking any oil. I changed trim oil and it works as it should. With a little TLC this should be a good engine. Parted out its worth more than I want for it. $600.00
I also have the gas tank with sender. looks to be 21 gal with filler hoses. Needs cleaning. The steering cables are here also and would have to talked about
I have aprox. 30 ft. of good rub rail.
I have the upped deck front and rear that contains the front storage boxes and live well. I also have the rear deck with 2 storages boxes live well and rear storage compartments. These would be great for some one looking to build a (Jon to bass boat)
I think the cream of the crop is the console that I also took off the boat. I built the first console for my Phamtom 18. I wore it out and found a glass center off a road killed boat. If u wanna take a look at some pics Email me at (net_105@hotmail.com). Going to the Big Rock Bill Fish Tourney YEA