Thinking this would work

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
Capt UB
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Thinking this would work

Post by Capt UB » Wed May 29, 2019 2:53 pm

Thinking this would work on the LM18 with a tiller OB. I would not need the rod holders. Fuel tank any on-deck tank would go inside the console.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/bpo/d/cl ... 46705.html

><((((º>¸.•´¯`•><((((º> ¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º> ¸.•´¯`•.><((((º>

Jwhitakeriii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Thinking this would work

Post by Jwhitakeriii » Fri May 31, 2019 10:00 am

Hey capt I bought this lean post for my LM18 but have decided I don't think ill use it. Its perfect in that the feet fall right over the stringers. these are the only pictures I could find while here at work but if you are interested let me know. Id sell it for much cheaper than the one you posted on CL. If interested ill be in carabelle (hopefully with my LM18) the week of June 8th.
Attachments
IMG_20181227_212103.jpg
IMG_20181227_190613.jpg
IMG_20181227_190605.jpg

Jwhitakeriii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jwhitakeriii » Fri May 31, 2019 10:00 am

Capt UB wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:53 pm
Thinking this would work on the LM18 with a tiller OB. I would not need the rod holders. Fuel tank any on-deck tank would go inside the console.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/bpo/d/cl ... 46705.html
See above post

Capt UB
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Capt UB » Fri May 31, 2019 12:34 pm

Jwhitakeriii wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:00 am
Hey capt I bought this lean post for my LM18 but have decided I don't think ill use it. Its perfect in that the feet fall right over the stringers. these are the only pictures I could find while here at work but if you are interested let me know. Id sell it for much cheaper than the one you posted on CL. If interested ill be in carabelle (hopefully with my LM18) the week of June 8th.

I'm looking for something like you have and the one on craigslist. I'm going tiller....

I need something I could hold on to and install basic electronics. I wound need room for a fuel tank and a seat/cooler in front. The LM18 is wide enough for a (almost) two person bench with walking space around each side. With this all said, I'm still going to build a Flats console for a tiller boat (for my FS14 or LM18).

Thank you for the offer, If Carabelle was closer I would buy it and pay it forward to someone in the group or/and trade/cash for an outboard 15-30 4 stroke with electric start.

Thanks again and hope you have a great time in Carabelle.
Bob
><((((º>¸.•´¯`•><((((º> ¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º> ¸.•´¯`•.><((((º>