Placed a order for plans

Ask questions before buying our plans or request a new design. Anybody can post here
C_walters
New Poster
New Poster

Placed a order for plans

Post by C_walters » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but last night I placed my order for the FS14 plans, haven't gotten a email for a download link or a confirmation of the order. I know they have been hit with the hurricane so I'm not complaining just making sure the order went through.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Placed a order for plans

Post by Jaysen » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:35 pm

The BBC crew is in Vero Beach, FL and is recovering from Irma. Per another post they are working to get power and compute systems back up and running. It may be a couple days before they can confirm the order from the online store and release the plans. I'm sure Jeff will address it as soon as he can.

That said, that FS14 has a few builds on the build section. It's a popular boat. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Feel free to ask as many questions as you need/want. The guys here are all decent (excepting me and fuzz, we are miscreants whom you need to keep a close eye on) and are quick to answer any question. Even the ones not related to building a boat!

C_walters
New Poster
New Poster

Post by C_walters » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Yeah I figured they were getting back up and running, was just making sure.

I have been going through all the builds I can, researching for the past month or two. I'm really excited to start on one, it's been a dream of mine to one day build a boat and with the new additions to our family it's the perfect excuse (other then us living a few miles from the lake). From what I've seen everyone here seems very nice, helpful, and very skillful.

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:04 pm

c_walters, just saw your post. Not sure what happened with your download of the FS14. Let me get home where I have WIFI and I will forward you a PDF copy. Your hard copy plans were mailed today through US Postal. They are almost back to normal down here and said they would be 100% by tomorrow!! Thank you for your business and I apologize for the delay, Jeff

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Corey, just sent FS14 Plans via your email. Please confirm receipt for me!! Jeff

C_walters
New Poster
New Poster

Post by C_walters » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:24 pm

Got them, thanks again Jeff