New Website and YouTube

Ask questions before buying our plans or request a new design. Anybody can post here
Reid
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Website and YouTube

Post by Reid » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:02 pm

Hey Everyone,
We are still making improvements on our new website. One of those improvements is the link to our YouTube Channel. If you are on our website (www.boatbuildercentral.com) you can click on the YouTube link at the top of the page and our YouTube Channel will open in a new window.
Here is the link to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BoatBuilderCentraldotcom

In order to keep our YouTube Channel up to date please send us any of your YouTube videos. This can be done simply by emailing me a link to you video. I will be sure to get it posted on our channel.

Thank you for your help and continued feedback!
-Reid
reid@boatbuildercentral.com

Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring... "How to Build a Boat."
- Steven Wright

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: New Website and YouTube

Post by Fuzz » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:43 am

Reed you need to add Peters build also. It is one of the best I have seen.

I am not up on some stuff so I had to look to see the Utube link. Is there a way to make it stand out better for new folks?

Browndog
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Browndog » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:47 am

Glad to see the YouTube channel. Just subscribed.

Reid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Reid » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:53 pm

Fuzz wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:43 am
Reed you need to add Peters build also. It is one of the best I have seen.

I am not up on some stuff so I had to look to see the Utube link. Is there a way to make it stand out better for new folks?
Fuzz,

I don't think there is much we can do to change the YouTube link. It is a plug in for the website software. I will ask though.
We will definitely work on trying to get Peter's posted up there.

-Reid
Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring... "How to Build a Boat."
- Steven Wright

Reid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Reid » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:56 pm

We have also been working on our Facebook page. If you are not already a "friend" of Boat Builder Central on FB please send us a request. We would love to grow our followers and welcome any pictures and/or responses on our page. You can access our FB page from the link on our website home page.

-Reid
- Steven Wright

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:15 pm

Note: nerd fecal matter follows...
Reid wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:53 pm
Fuzz,

I don't think there is much we can do to change the YouTube link. It is a plug in for the website software. I will ask though.
Look at the CSS element and name tag set by the plugin. Then create a CSS entry to set the properties for the element. That would be the normal way that would all site designers to override “default” element values.
Visit my official Class Globe 580 build blog at https://jaysenodell.com/globe-580
Currently starting a build of "Lil Bit More". A Class Mini 5.80
Class Mini 580 welcome post.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Jaysen wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm
I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

rystal101
New Poster
New Poster

Post by rystal101 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:20 pm

Hey all,
I updated the look of the social media links. They should be what everyone is used to now. Check it out and let me know.
I have added our Instagram, https://www.instagram.com/boatbuildercentral/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/boatbldrcentral

Thanks, Crystal