Composite Mast

Ask questions before buying our plans or request a new design. Anybody can post here
elijahpeck@gmail.com

Composite Mast

Post by elijahpeck@gmail.com » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:00 pm

I've been reading the study plans for the Adelie 16. It says that the composite mast is a better option and that a kit exists for purchase on the website, I have looked high and lo and I cannot find it. Can anyone tell me where it is? Is it a specialty thing that I have to call to order? I fount the tutorial on it, are there more complete instructions available with the kit at purchase?

Thanks
Ed

Reid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Composite Mast

Post by Reid » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:26 pm

Elijah,

I saw you just purchased the plans for the AD16. I am sorry but we do not have any kits for the AD16 Carbon Fiber Mast. However, we can certainly help you put together the materials needed for a Carbon Fiber Mast. If you choose to go this route please give me a call or shoot me an email, I would be happy to help.

I am sure Jacques, the designer of the AD16, would also help put together a materials list.

Thank you,
Reid
772-742-8535
reid@boatbuildercentral.com
Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring... "How to Build a Boat."
- Steven Wright

jacquesmm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Composite Mast

Post by jacquesmm » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:07 pm

I emailed Reid. The kit existed but was removed form the site because of a supply problem. Reid is working on it.
Jacques Mertens - Designer
http://bateau.com