Want to build a C21, Why no mini speed boats?

Ask questions before buying our plans or request a new design. Anybody can post here
ross61
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by ross61 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 pm

I am in South Milwaukee and I have an FL14 which I use on small lakes. Our favorite is Eagle Springs Lake outside of Mukwanango. We do a little fishing there, then take the channel over to Lulu lake for some great swimming, socializing etc. It always draws a lot of attention. Even got invited to an classic boat rendevous there next summer.

I also have a 19 foot Sea Ray which I use on Lake Michigan. You definitely have to slow way down when going into the chop. I think the Panga 25 would work well and is probably of similar overall size to the C21. Top speed would be less, but overall performance in the chop may be better.

Good Luck and let me know if you want any local assistance.

Ross

anonymous

Post by anonymous » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:51 pm

I'll be streching it to fit a 21 in my garage during the build, I only have a 2.5 car garage. I was going to expand my garage but it has a hip roof and it seems like too much trouble. So I'll have to stick with what fits. Thanks to all who have posted, hopefully I'll see some of you out on some lake next summer.